Gay yacht charter | Tailor-made
Organise your own active sailing holiday anywhere in the world! Just tell us where and when you want to travel including some other details that we need about your gay sailing yacht charter, and we will search the best options for you. We do this with help of our global yacht database, where we can find yachts on many locations and in all price ranges. And we always offer a standard 5% discount on top of the net prices that are offered by the charter company!
Fill out the tailor-made enquiry form on our contact page. On that form you can indicate some further details like your budget range and specific yacht requirements like the number of cabins. You can also indicate if you need a skipper of just the yacht itself. And if you like to be nude on board, we can also provide a gay nude skipper to share the freedom of sailing in the buff with you 😉
Sailing yacht charters anywhere in the world
Example sailing areas
We can help you if you have not yet made up your mind where to go. We can discuss via email and also chat on Skype. Our sailing areas webpage with many pictures and area information may also help you to find your favorite destination.
The pictures here are examples of sailing areas where we have been so far and give you perhaps some inspiration. But we can organise your sailing holiday anywhere in the world, as long as there is water and yachts available 😉
As a first step, kindly send us your tailor-made enquiry via the contact page, and then we take it from there.
Sailing yacht or Catamaran?
We are often asked for advice with the choice between a sailing yacht (monohull) and a catamaran. So we have listed the main differences in our view for you, that hopefully help to let you make the right choice.
- A sailing yacht heels over, depending on wind force and setting of the sails by the skipper. A catamaran heels over very little to none.
- Because of the heeling effect, a sailing yacht gives a more "sportive" sailing experience than a catamaran.
- A sailing yacht has a deck and cockpit to relax, whereas catamarans usually have a net in front between both hulls on which you can relax above the water.
- The total floor space of a catamaran is usually bigger than on a sailing yacht, which is noticeable in the saloon and kitchen area. And catamarans usually also have a larger seating area with a table at the back.
- Catamarans are more expensive to rent than sailing yachts of comparable age and with comparable equipment.
- Catamarans require more space to dock in a port, which can be challenging in busy seasons and/or small ports. An early arrival to the port (if that's where you like to spend the night) may be needed.
- When anchored, catamarans are generally always stable, also with small waves. Sailing yachts can keep moving in anchorages that are not fully protected from waves.
- On the other hand, when under sail with bigger waves, sailing yachts tend to be more stable than catamarans.
We hope this helps you to choose your floating home, or else just contact us to discuss further.