Gay sailing cruise from Phuket | Thailand | Massage included
These weekly sailing cruises from Phuket is fully operated by Hot BuOYS Sailing. They have planned 10 different 7-day sailing adventures that leave and return to Phuket in Thailand from December 2018 till March 2019.
This trip is being conducted by gay skipper Philip Maise, his husband Noli, and his Filipino crew. It is conducted aboard Maise’s 22 meter long and 14 meter wide private vessel 'Hot BuOYS'.
In the tradition of SAILORdudes they intend to make this a unique cruising adventure bringing you the best of the best that Thailand has to offer.
The prices mentioned for each weekly cruise below is for the accommodation on their private sailing yacht for one person and based on either a single bunk or shared king or queen sized bunk. The price includes all costs that are directly related to the voyage such as:
- Your accommodation on the yacht for the mentioned period and number of nights
- Bed linen and towels (no beach towels)
- Fuel and Filipino crew wages
- Meals/snacks and non-alcoholic drinks when aboard
- A therapeutic massage is available and included every other day
- The services of your gay skipper, and his Filipino crew
No hidden booking fees will be charged.
The prices do not include variable cruising and personal expenses such as:
- Meals and drinks consumed on shore, or alcoholic drinks on board
- Travelling expenses such as flights and transfers
- Personal purchases or SCUBA diving trips
- Tipping of hired crew is optional
Gay sailing cruise Thailand | Phuket | See weekly departures and prices below
The following ten cruises are available:
- #1 | December 1-7, 2018, $640 (Special first sailing of season, requires full deposit)
- #2 | December 10-16, 2018, $1275
- #3 | December 20-26, 2018, $1575
- #4 | January 1-7, 2019, $1575
- #5 | January 10-16, 2019, $1575
- #6 | January 19-25, 2019, $1575
- #7 | February 1-7, 2019, $1475
- #8 | February 10-16, 2019, $1475
- #9 | February 19-25, 2019, $1275
- #10| March 1-7, 2019, $1275
Skipper Phil is a gay naturist skipper and his crew are all tolerant and open minded. So feel free to be natural too!
Before booking this trip, please ensure to have read:
- Terms & conditions, Privacy, Refund, and Cancellation Policies